According to estimates, insurance fraud accounts for 10% (about $30 billion) of losses in the property and casualty insurance industries in the U.S. Insurance fraud can be classified as either hard fraud (occurs when someone deliberately plans or invents a loss) or soft fraud (consists of policyholders exaggerating otherwise legitimate claims). Shadow Investigations offers a range of services and techniques to uncover fraud in these claims.
- Recorded or signed statements from insured, claimant or witnesses.
- Photographs of insured or claimant vehicle to confirm or dispute allegations.
- Photograph or video accident scene, light sequence or loss facts and witness canvass.
- Professional quality HD video documentation of claimant activities.
Background & Special Investigation
- Investigation tailored to your specific needs including MVR, public records research, database research and financial background.