If you are a business or insurance firm that is justifiably concerned about workers’ compensation fraud, Shadow Investigations can help. We offer professional investigators with experience and expertise in workers’ compensation cases, making sure we follow the law and perform proper surveillance and documentation so the evidence is not compromised. Below are a few specific ways we can help you investigate potential workers’ compensation fraud:
- High definition video documentation of claimant activities.
- Telephonic or in-person verification of existence, work status, activities and general health of permanent or LTD disability recipients.
- Telephonic or in-person verification of marital, health and dependent status, for survivor benefits.
- Investigation Verification of claimant’s “good faith” job search efforts.
- Initial comprehensive accident investigation including witness statements and scene investigation to determine loss facts.
Background & Special Investigation
- Tailored to your specific needs including motor vehicle records (MVR), public records research, database research and financial background.
- Investigation to develop a history of treatment.
Special Investigative Unit
- Our SIU department offers concrete solutions to combat insurance fraud for Workers’ Compensation, Disability, Liability, and Property claims with services including surveillance, medical records canvasses, statements, activity checks, alive and well checks, social media and many others. For over 20 years, these services have produced industry-leading results for our clients.
- Surveillance or investigation to determine the legitimacy of Family Medical Leave Act ( FMLA) claims. FMLA makes it very easy for employees to skip work with a simple doctor’s excuse.